Al Heet Cave

Monday, April 28, 2008

Did It!

I did it! I packed everything--I hope everything--I'll need in two suitcases and one carry on. I'm exhausted. I even inculded two sets of king sized sheets.
I can't beleive this is my last day in the US. Tues I fly out and will land in Riyadh on Wed night 8pm there time--which is midnight in San Angelo Texas. It's going to be a long two days of travel with lots of layover time.
Tonight I get interviewed for the paper. I'm not sure what the subject is. I thought about canceling it but Timmie said he wants to see my name in the newspaper. Both Timmie and Laurie have been on the San Angelo school district TV station--I've seen Laurie but not Timmie. So Timmie wants me to have some spotlight.
At Church Timmie was spotlighted. He's been asking Laurie and I if we think he'll be spotlighted for three weeks now. I'm so glad that Heidi chose him on Sunday. He was beaming. What a great son!
Speaking of great sons it's time to go and pick him up. I'll write more soon. But give me a week.

No comments: