It's morning and I've been "wasting" time reading other blogs (I need to clean the house since we have company coming over). But you know what--it really isn't a waste of time. I've been reading about friends and what they are doing. It's awesome!
As I read the blogs I realize how much I'm going to miss San Angelo and all the awesome people we've meet here. This town in the middle of nowhere really is an oasis. But this blog world lets us all stay connected with each other.
Last night Timmie told us that he really really wanted to ride his bike to school. Laurie said she couldn't so he looked at me. I agreed--but told Timmie that he had to get up earlier and not complain. Well this morning we rode our bikes to school. Timmie had the biggest smile on his face. We sang our version of the song "Now That We're Men" and we obeyed all the rules of riding a bike. What a great memory for me to take to Saudi Arabia.
Al Heet Cave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tim, I expect to hear your version of "Now that we're Men" on Saturday. That's right, you'll have to sing for your supper. I can't wait.
Have you heard the Spongebob version? HAHAHAHA. Timmie and I go around the house just singing "now that we're men" and now those 4 words are stuck in Laurie's head---hahaha.
Post a Comment