Wow! Only eight days left until I go to Saudi Arabia to work for the next three years. The only sad thing is I have to wait for my family to join me--which won't be until the end of July. The flip side is the house will be ready and maybe I'll know my way around the city. Right now I'm trying to spend "quality" time with my family--so they'll miss me more--ha. This week has turned into a whirl of social parties to say "goodbye."
Tim
Al Heet Cave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This will be such a great way to keep up with you guys, and you can visit our blog to see what's going on with us. We love ya Tim, and we're going to miss you and your family. We wish you safety, happiness, and just a lot of fun on your adventure! See you this weekend - One last hurrah (I probably didn't spell that right, huh?).
We're all going to miss you and your family while you're away. I hope to be lucky enough to see your family before they take off for Saudi Arabia. Be safe and have fun! We love you!
Best Wishes to y'all!
Stay safe and have fun.
Post a Comment