Al Heet Cave

Friday, June 6, 2008

Maid

As you all know I hired a maid--Maggie--or maybe she hired me. Anyway I received a phone call "Sir this is Maggie." "Maggie how are you?" "Good sir, I will come on Monday." "Awesome." So I left the side door unlocked. The agreement is 5 hours a week at SR20 an hour=SR100 a week=SR400 a month=$106 a month.
I called during the day to make sure she was at the house and had found the cleaning supplies--she was and she had. I was excited to get home to see how clean it was.
Wow! I walked in--everything had been dusted--every room and closet had been vacuumed--the dishes had been washed. The clothes in the dryer were nicely folded. Stuff had been put away in drawers and cabinets. It was awesome and worth the money. So far my impression of Maggie's cleaning is very good (I've heard horror stories). Maybe this week I'll even leave some shirts for her to iron. A maid--wow.

No comments: