We're paking up and getting ready to go back to our desert kingdom. We're both sad and happy. Sad because living in Saudi really is far from everyone and we didn't get a chance to see everyone we wanted to (The LeMays and Strobels). Happy because we want to get back "home" to our villa and back to our "normal" Saudi life (I'm starting to get bored with no work).
We've had a great time while on vacation...Disney World, St Augustine, visitng the Reeds, Stone Mountain, taking picuters and sometimes just doing nothing. We really enjoyed going to the grocery stores...they have so much food and such great selections.
We looked at some land in Pike County and found some that we really liked. We're going to put an offer in and then.....hope we get it. Hopefully we'll have saved enough to build our dream home in about 10 years.
The US really is a great country...and I am proud to be an American...freedom and deomocracy..old Glory, politics, freedom of religion and...well everything. I am never ashamed to tell people that I'm from the US...and I hope none of you are either.
Later...I'll blog after we get back to Riyadh.
Al Heet Cave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment